Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Another Drop

Hey blog fans!

Remember my recent posting about Just A Drop? The miracle product that probably saved my marriage?

I received my care package from the makers of the Just A Drop. Inside was a smorgasbord of Just A Drop goodies for me to try out. There were new bottles of the original product, which I neglected to mention last time has a wonderfully refreshing eucalyptus scent ... makes your washroom smell like a craft store.

There was also a box of their single-use packs. Now, if you've ever had to deal with a bowel disorder, you will understand what I mean when I say that these single-use packs are an absolute Godsend. I've already used them a few times at the dojang where I train ... one washroom inside the women's change room, and one inside the dojang itself. Neither is the kind of place you want to walk out of after you've caused it to smell like an outhouse, 'cause everyone will know it was YOU. These single-use packs are brilliant. Sheer genius. They work 100% as advertised. I can't tell you how absolutely thrilled I am to have some in my purse right now. If I had a limited amount of space in my purse and I had to choose between carrying some of these single-use packs and - oh, I don't know, say - pictures of my family, I'd choose the Just A Drop and wouldn't even bat an eyelash.

And then there are the bottles of the two new Just A Drop scents - Floral Oasis and Refreshing Spring. I never thought I'd be this excited to go to the bathroom! :)

No comments: