Thursday, April 27, 2006

On A Lighter Note...

I'm a huge Robin Williams fan. The man is a comedic genius and master ad-libber. His acting range is as broad as Bill Gates's credit rating. His stand-up always has me falling down.

He's been on a few talk shows lately to promote his new movie, RV. I've seen the trailers on TV, and I'm not entirely sure this is going to be one of his finest moments. None-the-less, I went to check out the movie's website to see if there might be something I'm missing in the commercials.

On the website's main page, there is a picture of the title's rv perched precariously and teetering at the top of a very pointy rock.

My youngest (you know him as Trouble, the two and a half year old) took one look at the picture and said, "Whoa-ho-ho! A flying bus! Dat's not good!" Hmmm....Foreshadowing, maybe?

At any rate, I'll be waiting for this movie to come out on DVD before logging my official review. I have a feeling it's not as bad as the trailers make it appear. I just don't think it'll be worth the cost of admission. Besides, something tells me it'll be a lot funnier with Trouble sitting beside me, offering his commentary as we go along. ;)

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Vicky I think you are right. I too love Robin Williams. I love watching his stand up. But I totally agree with you on this one. I'll wait til it comes out on DVD. Going to the movies these days it too expensive.

BikerMomma said...

Tell me about it! It used to be a cheap date night, but now, with the four of us, it's easily a $50 outing!