Monday, May 28, 2007

The World's Sexiest Song

I've found it. The world's sexiest song. I know some people are going to disagree, and that's fine. But, even if you think this isn't THE world's sexiest song, you surely have to agree that it's up there in the top 10.

It's Come Back To Bed by John Mayer. Yup, four simple words that, when crooned in that raspy, just-woke-up-and-noticed-you-were-gone voice of his, are enough to cause most warm-blooded women from all four corners of the globe to emphatically reply, "OK! You betcha!"

I can only imagine what it's like to attend a live concert of his. Maintenance crews must use legions of mops to clean up afterwards, what with all the women melting into puddles all around the stage.

Yessiree. John Mayer, with his husky bedroom voice, gives a whole new meaning to the term "oral sex".

1 comment:

Avon.Sandy said...

Just stopping by to let you know I like your blog. I blogtipped you on My Blog. Hope you don't mind!

I don't care for John Mayer - has to do less with his music than with the man himself, lol. I don't know the song, but any song that is titled "Come Back to Bed" better be sexy! LOL