Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm Not Going To Say It...

I'm not, I'm not, I can't ... must ... resist ... temptation ...

Oops! ... She did it again!

Sorry. What can I say? I'm weak.

It would appear that Britney Spears is expecting baby number two. Rather than sending out cute little announcement cards, she preferred to share her joyous news by making an 'unscheduled' appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman.

I know the article says she chose to make the announcement on the Late Show because she wanted to beat out the tabloids. However, I can't help but get the impression that it was more of a desperate plea for attention. After all, the media has been a-buzz for quite some time with news of TomKat's and Brangelina's respective progeny. All we've been hearing about Britney lately are stories of visits from the Child Welfare offices.

Unfortunately, the whole TomKat/Brangelina market saturation has started putting people (namely me) off of the 'star spawn' craze. So, they can breed. So can a bazillion other people on the face of the planet. You want to impress me? Publish pictures of what you look like after a month of midnight feedings. Let me see what your breasts are doing after you've stopped breastfeeding and before you schedule the appointment with your plastic surgeon. Show me your manicure after you've changed a couple years' worth of dirty diapers by yourself.

What I really want to see, though, is a video clip of Brad getting peed on when he tries to change his first diaper. That would impress me!

Technorati Tags: ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't beleive she is expecting again. Sean Preston isn't even 1 yet.